PowerSchool (NYSE: PWSC), the leading provider of cloud-based software for K-12 education in North America, today announced the appointment of Stewart Monk as Senior Vice President and General Manager, International at PowerSchool, as well as the continued expansion of PowerSchool’s Global PowerPartner Program. Mr. Monk will lead international strategy for all PowerSchool products. Mr. Monk’s leadership, coupled with new global channel partners, will support the expansion of PowerSchool products throughout the world, providing educators with the modern, secure, cloud-based software they need to securely centralize data and elevate AI-driven personalized education that improves education outcomes.
“I'm excited to join the PowerSchool international team as we work to empower administrators, educators, and families with cloud-based software to improve learning outcomes around the world,” said Stewart Monk, Senior Vice President & General Manager, International at PowerSchool. “We’re proud to expand digital transformation in education through these incredible partners and look forward to driving impact for educators and students in new countries and regions.”
PowerSchool welcomes the following partners to its Global PowerPartner Program:
- Learnbase provides high-quality technology tools from leading global suppliers, aiming to elevate Brazil's educational landscape.
- The American International Schools in the Americas (AMISA) seeks to provide innovative programs and fiscally sustainable services to enhance the quality of education in their schools across Latin America. Through this partnership, AMISA will market PowerSchool products to their over 100 membership schools.
- Cairo Communication Systems (CCS) is a leading system integrator in Egypt for over 30 years and has the exclusive opportunity to provide PowerSchool products throughout the country.
- BEENET matches institutions with the latest technology to ensure smooth and intuitive day-to-day operation, and partners with leading software providers and customers ranging from higher education institutions to businesses. BEENET will focus on providing schools across Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, The Philippines, and Malaysia with PowerSchool products.
- Gear Education is an education technology firm based in Cyprus dedicated to providing technology solutions that work to empower teachers and students.
These partners will sell PowerSchool products including PowerSchool Schoology Learning, PowerSchool SIS, PowerSchool Enrollment, PowerSchool Enrollment Express, PowerSchool Ecollect Forms, and PowerSchool Naviance CCLR. PowerSchool also now offers expanded international access to its platform and products to provide increased support for educators and students. As part of this expanded access, PowerSchool Student Analytics, PowerSchool Connected Intelligence K-12 and PowerSchool Connected Intelligence P20W are now available to unlock deeper student insights with centralized and actionable student data.
PowerSchool (NYSE: PWSC) is the leading provider of cloud-based software for K-12 education in North America. Its mission is to empower educators, administrators, and families to ensure personalized education for every student journey. PowerSchool offers end-to-end product clouds that connect the central office to the classroom to the home with award-winning products including Schoology Learning and Naviance CCLR, so school districts can securely manage student data, enrollment, attendance, grades, instruction, assessments, human resources, talent, professional development, special education, data analytics and insights, communications, and college and career readiness. PowerSchool supports over 50 million students in more than 90 countries and over 16,000 customers, including more than 90 of the top 100 districts by student enrollment in the United States. Learn more at www.powerschool.com.
© PowerSchool. PowerSchool and other PowerSchool marks are trademarks of PowerSchool Holdings, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20231127015031/en/
PowerPartner Channel Program Contact:
WE Communications for PowerSchool